Our office takes pride in being locally owned and sustainable. We strive to keep our treatment fees within reason and competitive. We are not a corporate office…what does this mean? It means that the doctor who works up your case is the doctor who will be treating your family. It means that you or your child will actually see the doctor at every appointment. And finally, it means your estimated treatment time is more likely to stay on track and any initial reservation regarding treatment should go away as you get to know our office.
Your treatment fee will depend on a variety of factors: type of treatment, additional services such as surgical or cosmetic procedures done in the office, estimated length of treatment, but NOT difficulty of your case. We do not believe in charging more because our brains have to work a little harder.
Below are a few additional services we offer that set us apart:
- We accept all insurance plans other than state funded plans
- We work hard to verify your insurance benefit and WE file a claim on your behalf
- (if you’ve ever been on hold with an insurance company for 40 minutes or more, we feel your pain)
- We also offer payment plans to make braces affordable and manageable for every family
Convenient Online Services
Our office supports secure, online servicing so patients can check their accounts at any time. With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts